Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a contracting business who work within Water Treatment, Clean Water, Waste Water, Utilities and Civil Engineering sectors. They are part of a large group of companies who are currently growing year on year in the UK and turn over approximately £240 Million. They are looking to hire an experienced Site Supervisor to manage planned and reactive maintenance Projects at water treatment plants UK Wide.
Reporting to the Contracts Management team, the Site Supervisor will take responsibility for sites across the UK, you can expect to work on water sector projects such as; Installation and maintenance of M&E equipment, excavation and pipe laying/repair within clean water treatment facilities.
* Supervise a team of operatives working on site
* Project manage all maintenance and repair works
* Assist with maintenance works when required
* Procure equipment and parts for repair work and monitor existing stock levels
* Ensure all works are carried out to a high standard and in line with current HSE legislation.
* Good analytical, presentation and communication skills essential.
* Self-starter able to work autonomously
* Experience in a similar role within the utilities industry desirable
* Experience working with clean water projects desirable
* CSCS Card
* Civil Engineering / water sector qualifications desirable
* Previous experience working on MoD sites would be desirable (not essential).
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will
£260 - £300 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£25 - £25 Hourly
£40k - £41k Annual
£46.5k - £46.5k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£16.2 - £16.2 Hourly
£32k - £35k Annual