Business Development Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This award winning global organisation based in the heart of Berkshire are currently adding to their successful sales team, and are looking for an additional Business Development Manager to join them. Working closely with presales, delivery and bid related teams you will effectively create, sell and deliver new business wins.
Ideally you will be degree educated with someone with a great passion for technology. You will develop great market knowledge and will be a pivotal part of this growing organisation's future plans. There are great opportunities for progression for successful BDM's.
Business Development Manager role: ·
* Developing and qualifying new sales opportunities within your customer base sector. ·
* Develop and maintain an adequate pipeline of opportunities
* Continually developing relationships with clients both new and existing. ·
* Building sales approaches for specific customer accounts
* Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to effectively create, sell and deliver new business wins.
Skills/attributes required for the Business Development Manager role:
* Degree educated or significant equivalent experience in a similar role
* 2+ years experience of closing major accounts (direct)
* Ideally you will have some experience in the SAAS or telecoms industry
* Excellent interpersonal skills, effective influencing and negotiating
* Good presentation skills
The lovely modern offices are within walking distance of the local train station and FREE parking to all employees amongst other benefits.
Please apply here with your CV for more information and a full job description
£35k - £37k Annual
£1 - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£43.2k - £65.5k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual