Contract Software Developer / Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
One of my key clients, an innovative and high growth technology driven company is offering the opportunity to join them for an initial 3 month contract with an early August start.
Looking at around £(Apply online only) day rate.
Skills they are looking for:
* C#, Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Web API
* Experience in Visual Studio
* Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
* HTML, CSS
Skills they'd desire:
* SignalR, Redis Cache
* .net Core
* Rabbit MQ
* Xamarin (Android)
* PHP, MySQL
What can you expect from them?
The company is highly dependent on the systems they develop and their reliability. The wider business trusts in the technical capability and they have the authority to make the technical decisions necessary to support the business.
* Ability to work within a fast-growing company that has great growth potential and considers itself the market leader in the IT sector
* A trust in you and your abilities, they require self-starters that can get on with the job.
* You and the team have the authority to make the technical decisions needed, but architectural oversight will be provided.
* The opportunity to become an authoritative voice within the technology function and the wider business.
* An environment in which good, supportable arguments are listened to and appropriately actioned.
* The equipment and resources you need to get the job done.
* Working with a modern technology base and the ability to hone your skills with interesting
* Always a challenge, but provide a balance between adding product features and minimising technical debt.
* They will provide an open, innovative, friendly environment in which to work.
* Let me know if you’re available now or in the next couple of weeks and we can chat.
Reach out to Justa Rasciute at Insight IT on LinkedIN or by submitting your CV through.