Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£45,000 - £50,000
A Managed Service Provider in Bolton is looking for a Desktop Manager to lead a team of Engineers on one of their largest accounts.
As the Desktop Manager, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and mentoring a team of IT Engineers to deliver a reliable, highly available service to support a wide range of customers. Providing high level guidance on technical issues and project delivery, the role will involve day to day management of the team; allocating work, as well as ensuring KPI's and SLA’s are met by delivering results.
You will be motivated by success and have demonstrable experience of inspiring and leading a team. You will thrive in taking responsibility over difficult situations and able to form resolutions in a structured and systematic way.
A full, clean driving license is essential.
* Managing a team of ten engineers, conducting performance reviews, 121s and day to day management.
* Ensure that incidents raised within the team are dealt with in a timely manner and escalated appropriately.
* Proactive approach to all aspects of service delivery.
* Prioritise tasks and projects to meet business and customer requirements.
* Ensure that change control processes are followed within the team.
* Managing a large estate of devices
* Managing and developing relationships with Clients and key Third-Party suppliers
* Developing and delivering the IT strategy
* Solutions design to meet new customer requirements or technology releases
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then get in touch with Callum @ Insight IT Recruitment
£300 - £380 Daily
£15 - £20 Hourly
£15 - £20 Hourly
£60k - £60k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual