Civils Planning Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
My Client is a principal contracting company who undertake Civil Engineering projects across the UK, for example: build and maintenance projects to large infrastructure.
They are seeking an experienced Planning Engineer with a background Civil Engineering or Site Management.
The Planning Engineer will be confident in independently writing programs for large projects in the Civils Sector from blank page. Programs will predominantly will be involved through to delivery however there may be some pre-tender work for smaller additional projects on the framework.
The company is currently growing year on year and has recently opened two new regional offices, they have a friendly and personable team, have been trading many years and have low staff attrition
As Planning Engineer you will work as part of the Pre-Construction and delivery teams. You will be responsible for.
* Independently producing plans and schedules to assist with delivery processes, proposals and tenders.
* Providing planning support on Primavera P6 to project managers.
* Challenge the delivery teams on timescales, theories & methods.
* Monitor and adhere to contractual agreements.
* Work closely with the Project Management and Site Teams.
* Visit sites where appropriate.
* Monitor and manage factors such as risk, progress, timescales and cost.
* Liaise with clients, project management teams, suppliers and stakeholders.
The ideal Planning Engineer will:
* Be competent and work independently on P6.
* Have proven site experience on civils projects
* Understand project and contractual constraints within the construction industry.
* Understand limitation of large construction sites.
* Strong management and verbal communication skills.
* Ideally having worked through the Civils & Construction industry, progressing from site focused role through to planning responsibilities.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent