Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful Civils Technician will be collaborating closely with the firm's other teams on a range of high-profile building projects spanning various sectors, producing high quality work within a dynamic & supportive environment.
Projects: Commercial, Healthcare, Educational and more.
* Full proficiency with Civils 3D & AutoCAD,
* Experience working on new build infrastructure projects for private developments,
* Experience working on modifications to existing infrastructure,
* Design & detailing of Civil & Structural engineering schemes,
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards,
* The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
The Civils 3D Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support from their team of experienced professionals.
If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Graham Ventham for more details
£22k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£25k - £32.3k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual
£32k - £42k Annual
£28k - £39k Annual
£22 - £28 Hourly