Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to further their career in FM within a corporate environment. Since we are always looking to grow the services our company provides there are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress within our global organisation.
* Will report to the Operations Manager
* To supervise the mechanical/electrical/building trade staff and specialist contractors
* Ensure the immediate and proper allocation of work, and the completion of such work in accordance with the performance monitoring system and to client satisfaction.
* Use of the Maximo CAFM system.
* Order materials and services as required within agreed delegation level and certify satisfactory delivery/completion.
* Monitor trade staff performance, time-keeping and sickness in accordance with Company Policy.
* Provide estimates for quoted works, site measurements, cost control information and maintain necessary records for effective administration as directed.
* Required to undertake training and qualify as Authorised Person and/or Competent Person if required.
* Requirement to work with tools as necessary day to day, during emergencies and supporting staff
* Working 40 hours per week; with a requirement for participation in a call-out rota system to assist the Company in responding to emergency situations.
* Must hold a trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant Electrical, Mechanical or Fabric discipline
* Will have significant experience in a building services environment with comprehensive mechanical and electrical knowledge
* Will be a team player ideally with supervisory / management experience
* Will be client-focused with a delivery oriented and ‘can-do’ approach to work
* Able to demonstrate knowledge and application of the various trade groups to be managed i.e. building works, mechanical and electrical engineering
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Able to obtain DBS clearance
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£44k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual