Digital Forensics, Ass. Manager/Senior Consulta
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
- Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager
We have an urgent need for a Digital Forensics Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager or someone ready to take that step up.
An ability to work alone or manage a teams you will ideally have a wide range of forensic investigation and data-collection experience (ideally large and complex matters over different jurisdictional areas but the client is flexible). This is a combination of Complex Digital Forensic investigation and Data Collection and you may come from a Consultancy, in-house or Policing background. No matter which you will be a smart problem solver who is technically adept.
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent), in a Forensic Computing / Digital Forensics or other technology subject e.g. Computer science or Business Information Systems etc.
* Industry recognised certifications in digital forensics or similar EnCase, FTK…
* Technically strong in Digital Forensics with any additional skills in SQL, Scripting etc. a plus.
* Ability to manage own and when appropriate teams time and prioritise tasks
* Strong communicator (client facing role)
* Understands that flexibility with working hours may be required to meet client/project deadlines
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong experience of management/supervision of others
* Proven ability to conduct training/mentor in a professional environment
* Experience project managing in Digital Forensics (any knowledge related to Cyber Security and, Data Analytics, scripting or SQL is beneficial but not essential)
* Experience of forensic analysis, reporting, writing of witness statements and expert testimony
* Experience of the collection / extraction of ESI principles and audit trail
* Experience in delivering presentations to clients
* Experience in international disputes (multi-country is useful but not essential), data privacy and cross border data transfer.
* Forensic principles and technologies
* Knowledge of the EDRM model and e-discovery technologies
* Experience of managing projects and the delivery of services
* Demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems.
* Experience in generation of complex proposals, billing, and client liaison, deal with your clients invoice payments.
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); FinTech (Payments etc.); Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
• Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA(phone number removed)