Field Sales Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Schoeller Allibert are looking to recruit a Field Sales Manager – Northern Region, reporting to the National Accounts Director. This is a unique opportunity to work with the UK market leader in the field of returnable transit packaging, being part of a dynamic Commercial team.
The Field Sales Manager will take responsibility for the following:
* Directly responsible for the designated regions annual sales and SPC target
* Conduct regular and timely appraisals, training and reviews of the team.
* Daily price authorisations to support team in commercial negotiations whilst maintaining margins
* Reporting, budgeting and forecasts, submit an accurate forecast and performance profile for regional sales team with a clear overview of wins and losses
* Ensure compliance with CRM, accurate data to be captured in system. Manage an accurate and updated sales pipeline. Understand any movements in the pipeline and implications on budgets / forecasts
* Monitor market conditions, development potential and competitor activity and report back to the business accordingly
* Visits to directly assigned customers, manage a small portfolio of key accounts and responsibility for partner stockists
* Manage, coach and develop each sales person in line with performance expectations. Assist the sales team in producing proposals and presentations to customers and to accompany them on visits as required.
* 5 years’ experience of managing and driving a high performing sales team
* Extensive direct sales experience, both in terms of new business development and key account management
* Expertise in the delivery of customer solutions using Returnable Transit Packaging is advantageous
* Competency in Microsoft office, LinkedIn and Microsoft Dynamics CRM or related CRM system or sales lead tools are advantageous
* Consultative sales, negotiation and presentation skills
* Change management - positive attitude to change and improvement with ability to make change happen through effective management of their team coupled with a “work the problem” mentality
* Forecasting, budgeting and tactical development
* Delivering team compliance to corporate strategies and deliverables
* Have a thorough knowledge of the markets/verticals the customers operate in, be aware of market trends and relate these two types of business and prospects
* The ability to effectively interact, engage and communicate with company employees at all levels.
* Act as an ambassador for Schoeller Allibert. Speak positively about the company and its products to ensure a professional company and brand image is provided at all times.
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to continuously improve the way they and their team work
* Must be professional and confidential in dealing with projects and have the ability to deal with difficult situations calmly and objectively.
* Able to work well unsupervised and demonstrate initiative
* Able to change direction quickly, meet deadlines etc. and maintain a stable performance whilst under pressure and / or opposition.
* Must be self-motivated, with the ability to also boost the performance of others
If you meet the requirements above and if you would like to develop further in your career and a new challenge, we are very much looking forward to your application.
Closing date for applications 13th August 2019
£35k - £50k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £87k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual