IT Support / Software Developer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer / IT Support to join a forward thinking and technology driven business based in Canterbury that has seen substantial growth over the past 10 years.
The key responsibilities for this position:
* To provide IT Support to the business
* Fielding in-coming calls from customers
* Resolve 1st Line issues or escalate to the senior technical team
* IT Complete projects using languages such as VB.Net or C#, VBA and SQL
* Manage SQL Server queries.
* Provide high levels of customer service
* Design innovative ways to visualise the system
* This role will lead to the learning of development with a range of software
We are looking for an individual with:
*An understanding of languages such as VB.Net or C#, VBA and SQL.
*Experience with SQL Server.
*Any 1st line support experience in one of the following areas, Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Exchange 365, Office 365 would be beneficial.
*Good time management, confident and assured, able to operate under pressure with excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
*A full UK driving license as there will be travel to other sites on an ad-hoc basis.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on (phone number removed).
£30k - £40k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£44k - £55k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£42k - £52k Annual