Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Purpose of the role:
Taking on several responsibilities as an aid to the credit controllers such as managing accounts with aged rent arrears, with a view to ensuring the maximum recovery of these arrears.
· The accurate processing of monies received
· Discrepancy receipt allocations
· Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
· Regularly liaison with internal stakeholders
· Ensure accurate records are kept of all communications to and from the department
· Manage the departmental arrears reports, ensuring the correct communications are sent out
· Manage the process of sending arrears letters
Required experience, skills and attributes:
· Organised and efficient with the ability to work under pressure
· Positive attitude
· Flexible approach to working
· Highly motivated
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Proactive attitude towards work.
· Good communication skills within verbal and written.
· Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel.
· Ability to work well in a team environment
If you feel you have the attributes necessary for this position, we would be keen to speak to you with in relation to this position so please apply now