Firmware / Software Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
As Firmware Engineer you will be working on exciting new projects within a forward thinking R&D team responsible for development of new products, product line extensions and upgrading of current products.
Experience and skill set of the Firmware Engineer:
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle, including debugging firmware issues both prior to and post release.
- Full development lifecycle of firmware for company products in embedded C and C#
- Experience with hardware interfaces, USB, audio streaming, I2C.
- Knowledge of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and human interface devises (HID)
- Experience of real-time system development
- Experience in wireless product development (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Embedded Firmware experience
- Ability to work with others in a cross discipline team of engineers
- Ability to solve problems and be self motivated
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in embedded firmware development in C