Registered Children's Home Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Fantastic opportunity in an amazing Children's Care Home located in South Manchester, my client is all about making sure disabled & young people should have the same opportunities in life. You will be joining a passionate and dynamic team and helping set up and run a residential home for children. 1 year experience working with Disabled and young people is required.
Benefits for Registered Children’s Home Manager:
● Competitive Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience
● Great Development opportunities
● Full Time, Permanent position
● Friendly warming environment
Requirements for Registered Children’s Home Manager:
● Ideally, 3 years experience as a Deputy Children’s Home Manager
● Level 5 qualification in Residential Childcare/Children & Young people
● Good track record with OFSTED ratings
Duties for Registered Children’s Home Manager:
● Develop and sustain effective working relationships with the local community, colleagues and other agencies promoting collaborative working and partnerships.
● To develop a new staff team.
● Supervise, support staff and be able to performance manage staff.
● Establish, sustain and disengage from relationships with service users and their families.
● Lead the team in delivering support to children to participate in recreation and leisure activities,
plan and risk assess in-house and external activities including trips.
● To attend and facilitate regular staff meetings, ensuring agendas meet the needs of the young
people, the home and staff.
● Responsible for the assessment of the individuals’ needs and circumstances and in the
development, provision and review of care programme which meets these
● Excellent communication skills are required, and responsible for ensuring the team communicate
● Responsible for the induction of staff and assisting with the in-house training of staff. Responsible
for training all staff with intervention training.
● Undertake on-call duties
If this role is something that you are interested in then please apply today! We would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
● Children Home: 1 year ( Required)
For anymore information click apply, or contact me at Seriously Connected.
About Your Recruiter...
I served my recruitment apprenticeship in the health & social care sector, and with over x4 years in-depth experience I pride myself on the impact my candidates make.
I know what makes a great candidate, and I fully understand the chemistry required between a job seeker and a Hiring Manager. I am on your side, and aim to use my wealth of industry knowledge to secure you the job you deserve