Water Treatment Account Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Water Treatment Account Manager | Manchester
You'll be joining one of the biggest independent Water Treatment companies in the UK. They are privately owned, cash-rich and financially stable. As such you'll be joining a business who puts their employees' interest first and provide a career-path to skyrocket your career. If you're a salesperson in Manchester with experience selling Water Treatment solutions - this company will lavish you with opportunities.
* You'll be working in a sales role where you will be comfortably paid the best commission rates in the Water Treatment industry.
* They specialise in cooling tower/steam boiler water treatment and Legionella control.
* They are regular award-winners and have been established for over 20 years - their brand is well-known in the sector.
* You'll be joining a business who have developed superb back-office support teams, such as marketing, technical support and customer service.
* Tremendous growth plans for the coming few years, and no other competitor has the expertise that they do!
* JS Selection has placed 5 people here in the last year - all of whom are still thriving and loving it!
* This role will progress into Sales Manager in the near future, where you will be part of the senior management team within one of the fastest growing businesses in this sector.
* As a Water Treatment Account Manager , it's your job to generate revenue across the North West region.
* You'll mainly be working on new business sales, but you'll keep all accounts that you win!
* You'll also be given several high-value accounts to nurture and grow.
* It's a mix between being office-based, home-based and out on the road - but you're in charge of your own diary.
* You'll be given expert training and will have everything you need to be successful.
* They have leads coming in each day, but you'll be expected to develop your own pipeline as well.
The Ideal Candidate
* It's vital that you can sell. 3+ years in water treatment sales would be great.
* You should know your numbers and have hit annual sales targets.
* Due to the nature of the sell, you should be technically capable while also sales focused.
* We want salespeople who have a desire to succeed, even if you're frustrated at your current company.
* Must be confident to carry a test kit.
What You Get
* Up to £45k basic and a £70k OTE (UNCAPPED)
* You'll also get an executive company car, big pension contributions, new tech (laptop and mobile) and 25 days holiday.
* A management team who have "been there, done that, got the T-shirt". You'll learn from the best in the industry.
* A fully supportive culture where success and customer growth go hand-in-hand.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Andy at JS Selection on (phone number removed)
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills