Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Nationwide role: Interim. Based on a salary of 50k to 60k (day rate or FTC up to 6months)
Are you a Compliance Manager looking for a new exciting role? This is your chance to work for one of the largest Real Estate & Facilities Management organisations in the world on one of their new & challenging contracts.
The role will be to carry out duties in compliance and ensure strategic / central initiatives are implemented to maximise the benefits for the region. You will drive the focus and performance of Operational Delivery from both Operational Teams and Contractors. You will ensure best practice guidelines are adhered to and continuously improved. You will work alongside various teams including Account Management, Contract Management and Operational teams to ensure compliance with contract SLAs and obligations. The role will also focus on producing Management Information pertaining to Statutory, Mandatory Compliance, Information pertaining Asset Collection Information and Asset Condition.
- Review and Management of Asset information contained within the contract CAFM System
- Ensure that PPM delivery is in accordance with contractual requirements and service delivery criteria
- Driving PPM performance and stream-lined compliance
- Driving contract performance of the internal service lines divisions i.e. Water, Controls, Fire
- Responsible for availability of quality asset data to support operational decision making. This includes the gathering and update of asset data and ensuring updates are actioned in the CAFM System by working closely with the regional CAFM/ Data team
- Fully understand asset maintenance requirements (statutory and industry standard) in order to ensure compliance with legislation and improve the maintenance strategy for the contract
- Be responsible and take ownership for statutory compliance
- Risk mitigation for issues identified through day-to-day operation including commercial and operational risk (linking with QHSE team where appropriate), including High Risk permitting and management
- Review asset and compliance data to ensure that information is captured correctly in agreed format.
- Development of the Forward Maintenance Register and capital expenditure budgeting
- Ensure the delivery of SLAs relating to PPM performance through regular review and as appropriate ensure modifications and amendments are conducted
- Review and improvement of maintenance regime/ strategy in line with contract and regional sign-off process.
- Where appropriate/ applicable ensure Direct Audits is accurately reflecting CAFM data
The ideal candidate will have extensive Compliance experience focussing on Hard FM & Maintenance. You will have industry relevant H&S/M&E qualifications, be a strong communicator and have impeccable organisation skills. Your role will be mobile & thus you will have a clean driving licence & happy to travel extensively in the UK.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
£35k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£29k - £34k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£48k - £50k Annual