1st Line Support Analyst - 6 month contract
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
ESP Global Services are currently recruiting a 1st Line Support Analyst to join our Head Quarters in Reading. You will work as part of the ESP Global Services team to log all customer incidents and tickets accurately, and provide fault diagnosis and call vetting, to successfully resolve as many issues on a first time fix basis. Due to an increase in workload this will be working on a 6-month contract.
Who is ESP
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. Since the early nineties, we have added value to our customers by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with regional Service Delivery hubs all over the world. Our expertise in aviation means we have staff in all the UK airports, and our expansion into other industries means our customers include many household name brands such as Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, ATOS & Eurostar. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the ESP family who display our core values and are therefore approachable, respectful, collaborative, honest and passionate. In return, ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our internal commitment to ensuring an engaged and fulfilled workforce who, in turn, deliver an outstanding service to our global clients.
What does the role of 1st Line Support Analyst involve?
* Receive and log customer tickets via ServiceNow, tickets will be received via phone, email and self-service portal.
* Identify the correct priority and SLA (and category where required) and capture a full detailed description of the issue.
* Carry out fault diagnosis to provide first time/line fixes
* Where a ticket cannot be resolved on a first-line fix basis, ensure that it is assigned to and accepted by either 2nd Line Analyst Support or the correct resolution group
* Own tickets and ensure the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle
* Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer service experience
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* Previous experience of working within a support role within IT
* You will be a confident communicator
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent customer service skills
* A good understanding of IT networks & IT Fundamentals
* CompTIA A+ and/ or MCP accreditation- is ideal but not essential for your application to be considered
* Strong user knowledge of MS Office Products
* Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
Day rate: £160pd for 6 months
This role will be working Monday-Friday. (Apply online only), (Apply online only), (Apply online only) and (Apply online only) rotating each week.
To apply, please send your CV in or click the apply now button