Project Manager (SaaS, Implementation)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Capita IT Resourcing is currently recruiting for a Project Manager (SaaS, Implementation) on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will join a leading software company based in Bracknell. They have enjoyed significant year-on-year growth again and is looking to bolster its project management team with an extra PM.
Main responsibilities for the Project Manager (SaaS, implementation) role:
- Take primary ongoing responsibility for management of projects and assisting in the strategic planning and implementation of projects, ensuring that company continues to successfully deliver a huge range of services worldwide
- Act as a focal point for clients during the implementation and delivery phases of projects, creating a strong ongoing working relationship and upholding the company values of high quality across all project delivery and customer service engagements
- Use innovative methods to ensure that project progress remains highly visible at all times, and continually refine and improvement management strategies in order to assist the company's ability to process an increasing number of simultaneous projects as it continues to grow
- Participate in the planning, design and implementation of projects of varying complexity for some of the world's largest organisations, and create roadmaps for future deployments
- Adhere to Scrum Agile and Waterfall Project Management methodologies to ensure projects can be optimally delivered within the latest industry standards
- Maintain a strong awareness of industry developments to provide a framework for driving innovation within the business
- Use initiative to act as a nexus for interactions between suppliers, clients, sales and engineering teams in order to effectively co-ordinate multi-party interactions
- Design and develop software and hardware specifications using a combination of innovative methods and standards
- Act as both the Product Owner and as the Scrum Master for Agile products
- Delivery expert technical guidance on the company's products, and demonstrate these products to customers in the company's world-class Customer Experience Centre (CXC)
- Drive regular progress meetings with all involved parties to ensure that objectives are continually met and exceeded where possible.
Essential skills and experience for the Project Manager (SaaS, implementation) role:
- Must have the relevant documentation to work in the UK on a permanent basis
- Must be able to pass a Disclosure Scotland basic security check
- Be hard working and ambitious
- Excellent level of IT/Computer literacy
- Good oral and written skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen skills
- Be well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Be able to produce written work including update notifications to deadlines
- Be prepared to travel to meetings in the UK, and occasionally abroad
- Uphold the company's values and ethos
- Be able to work effectively within an international, multicultural team
- Strong management and timekeeping skills.
- General experience working in a customer facing role
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to converse with, and retrieve relevant information from, users at all levels of IT literacy and rank
- A keen interest in technology in general, and in software, computing and telecoms in particular
- Previous experience working in the IT and Telecoms sector
- Experienced in working with the software development lifecycle, cloud platforms and/or the development of hardware and software
- Be comfortable representing the company in front of customers, partners, and suppliers
- Experience in project management or project delivery in the IT and Telecoms sector
- Ability to interact with and understand updates from applications and development engineers, and condense this information into a style appropriate for update recipients
- Be comfortable working in a fast-growing company full of enthusiastic, highly intelligent colleagues.
If you are interested in the Project Manager (SaaS, implementation) role and would like to apply, please send me your CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy