Business Development Manager - Fire Sector
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This role is working for a national specialist fire & security business. There are currently two opportunities on offer. One within the selling of projects, and the other within selling service based contracts.
• To generate and chase leads which result in bringing on new business.
• Identify new opportunities and meet with clients.
• Enhance current relationships.
• Actively promote the sales of Fire & Security equipment, devices, and projects.
• The ideal candidate will have experience as a Business Development Manager within the Fire & Security sector.
• Past experience of sales / new business targets of 500K+ P/A.
• Technical experience would be beneficial.
• A full Driving License is required.
• Basic Salary of Circa £50K.
• Competitive commission structure.
• Company car / car allowance.
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
• Annual Bonus.
To find out more about this Business Development Manager – Fire position, please contact Ryan Evans. (url removed) (phone number removed)