Amari Metals - Graduate Commercial Sales Scheme
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
With a £1.3 billion turnover in Europe and £700 million turnover in the UK alone - Amari are recognised leaders in their markets. Their 240 UK Service Centres and over 2,000 employees provide them with enormous reach – they are looking to expand this team further with ambitious and hard-working graduates that are ready to take on the constant and evolving commodities market.
With a wide and varied client base, Amari supply everything from manufacturers of airplanes to Formula 1 cars and many more!
Based in one of Amari’s 240 Service Centres, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Creating, qualifying and managing the business process, end-to-end
- Reaching out to potential business leads through a variety of channels
- Actively developing your commercial understanding of the market and its trends
- Continuously finding new ways to upsell/cross sell to your portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your clients to ensure high levels of retention
In addition to the thorough and fully bespoke sales training with Pareto Law, you’ll also get training and development support with Amari themselves. Determined individuals could quickly be managing and negotiating trading cycles with daily market changes, closing their own deals and seeing results for themselves and their team.
What you get:
- Basic salary of £23-25k
- Profit sharing scheme!
- Great office culture
- Training and development
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Flexibility dealing in changing market conditions
- Tenacity and drive
- Driving licence is highly desirable
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website