Mechanical / Engine Fitter (Marine)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Length: Various available.
WRS Tech is currently looking to speak with a number of marine engineers / mechanical fitters specifically with Engine experience within the Marine Industry.
Our client is a busy shipbuild and shiprepair company was various upcoming, worldwide projects.
Applicants will ideally be apprentice trained and have recent experience of working on yachts, ferries or commercial vessels.
Key Skills required
- Mechanical fitter of all general Marine systems
- Experience with HVAC and piping systems.
- Striping engines down and re building
- Fitting all mechanical components
- Reading and interpretation of technical drawings
- Flexible in travelling / working away
If you are available and interested in this position please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
WRS Tech is the recruitment agency working on behalf of our client