Business Development Coordinator
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Would you like to work for a National, well known, building-related company within a small, vibrant and friendly team based in Stockton-On-Tees as a Business Development Coordinator?
* Are you great at developing leads and creating sales opportunities B2B?
If you are looking for an opportunity like this and are available to start an initial 3 month contract (possible permanent) ASAP we would like to hear from you.
You and your colleagues in the sales team are the main point of contact for all national incoming customer queries about all the company’s products; you’re responsible for converting these queries into qualified opportunities, sales and appointments for Regional Sales Managers to visit potential, existing and lapsed customers.
You will also be contacting decision makers via the telephone who have received National Marketing Campaign e-shots and company brochures to increase revenue for the company overall. The role of Business Development Coordinator also involves account generation and data cleansing as well as adding new businesses onto the database.
As a team, you are all working towards a monthly target which is based on ‘opportunities’ passed across to the various areas of the business and you will earn monthly, team bonus related pay on top of your basic of £12/hr.
If you have previous sales experience, are not afraid to pick up the phone, have excellent customer service experience, is a go-getter and enjoy a bit of banter this role is for you!
* Start Date – ASAP
* Hours – Part (minimum 3 days) or full time (fully flexible hours between the hours of (phone number removed)pm)
* Pay - £12/hr plus bonus, holiday pay, pension.
* Interviews 24th 25th or 26th July
Telesales / business development / upsell / cross sell / B2B
£25k - £25k Annual
£12 - £12 Hourly
£24k - £24k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual