Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Package: Basic of £34k – £38k + Overtime, benefits, company Car, pension and company performance related bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined Robot Engineer to join our new Automation Division and help it grow to become the number one Robot/Cobot reseller in the UK & Ireland. As a Robot Engineer you will deliver best in industry customer support, support the Product Manager in the Sales process, build strong rapport with internal and external staff, customers and suppliers.
The role requires a first class Robotics Engineer that has the capabilities to set up and demonstrate the range of Collaborative Robots to prospective customers who will be OEM’s, System Integrators or end users as well as supporting the distributor network with demonstrations, electrical, mechanical and software maintenance.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong customer awareness, motivation, good clear communication, commercial acumen and Technical expertise The person will need to supply support to the Product Manager and sales function.
Key experience and skills required for the Robot Engineer:
* HNC/HND or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Software engineering
* Excellent communicator and team player
* Knowledge of integrating systems into a production line
* Apply Machinery Directive and CE marking knowledge to integrated systems
* An appreciation of the interface between Cobot and both digital I/O PLC logic
* Knowledge of Fieldbus communication protocols
* Highly credible to customers, suppliers, employees and all other stakeholders
* Should ideally be from a service-oriented background
* It is important that you have worked in the Automation industry
* Strong technical Automation knowledge
* You should have experience working in a pressurised, fast paced environment
* Knowledge of robot programming logic and optimum TCP path
* Experience of Python programming language
* Experience of integrating robots into assembly line processes
* PLC Understanding, I/O , ethernet coms
* Knowledge of fieldbus communication protocols
* Travel across the UK & Ireland is to be expected
Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
To apply for this Robot Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing
£22k - £26k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £70k Annual