Contracts Information Manager
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
- Lead the Trust’s data processing, pricing, monitoring and reporting of all activity associated with patient care.
- Monitor and report on contract and non-contractual activity including private patients and overseas visitors.
- Complete and submit nationally mandated returns, locally commissioned returns and internal returns for activity and income associated with patient care.
- Support the detailed annual and multi-year planning process for activity and income within the Trust.
- Investigate and resolve complex queries in relation to activity and financial data.
- Up to date understanding of activities covered by the National Tariff Pricing System as well as local prices
- Extensive knowledge of SUS and SLAM data sets and be able to maintain existing models and databases as well as develop new ones