IT Support Technician (Godalming)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£20,000-£22,000 (DOE) + Benefits
IT Support Technician needed for a permanent career opportunity based in Godalming (Surrey). Must offer Active Directory (AD) and Windows Server experience.
A chance to join an established IT Solutions provider specialising in supporting Schools and Education establishments. Start ASAP in Summer 2019.
Key experience and duties will include...
- Providing 2nd line IT support for classroom environments, trouble-shooting and incident resolution.
- Active Directory (AD) including password resets and basic trouble-shooting.
- Windows Server 2008/2012 support, DNS/DHCP and Group Policies.
- Escalating 3rd line issues and liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
- Supporting a wide range of IT software/hardware including: Desktop PCs, laptops, interactive whiteboards, printers and peripherals.
- Remote management and maintenance of IT networks.
- Managing IT incidents from diagnosis through to resolution both remotely and face-to-face.
- Experience of Virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V), would be advantageous.
- DBS/CRB certificate preferred but not essential (Enhanced Disclosure).
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital & Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years` experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency