Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Central Brighton (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
Up to £18,200
Are you looking to gain experience in the Technology sector?
Want to work somewhere friendly where you can really feel part of a team?
You will be:
- Contacting businesses by phone
- Discussing their company needs and problems they need solving,
- Answering any initial questions about the product they may have & how it can work for them
- Setting follow up actions dependant on the campaign including setting an appointment or scheduling a follow up call
Duties also include:
- Update business records
- Handle confidential business information
- Achieve or exceed daily / weekly KPI’s and targets
This role offers an introduction to the Technology sector, working on with deferent providers over a range of products. Giving you a solid grounding and understanding of the industry.
Experience is not essential. We are looking for people who feel confident having rounded conversations with business professionals. However, we are equally keen to speak with anyone who has experience in previous telephone based work. With full training given this role provides excellent grounding for those ultimately looking for a career in this area
Knowledge and Skills:
- Professional telephone manner
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate of strong detail orientation and the aptitude to stay organised
- Ability to work and think independently
- A motivated self-starter who works well within a team.
Who Are The Telemarketing Company?
A company offering training, ongoing development, incentives and bonus schemes beyond your basic salary.
Our location in the Centre of Brighton, with the seafront on our doorstep is convenient for local transport.
A warm team environment we hold a Silver Investors in People accreditation.
You will not be asked to do anything unethical. Our client’s products and services have real value! We represent world-class clients and we uphold their standards, so you will feel pride in what you do every day. Please check our website for our client testimonials and Glassdoor reviews.
To apply for the role of Outbound Sales, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Telesales Executive, Telesales Adviser, Technology Sales Executive, Outbound Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales Executive, Junior Outbound Sales Executive, Trainee Outbound Sales Executive, Technology, Sales Executive, Sales Rep
£18k - £19k Annual
£17.5k - £18.5k Annual
£16k - £19k Annual
£20.1k - £20.1k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly