Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting for a full time, motivated and enthusiastic Maintenance Technician to join our Yorkshire Customer Services team covering the Yorkshire area.
The role will involve visiting customers' homes across the region, therefore a full driving licence is essential.
As our Maintenance Technician, you will implement all remedial works in accordance with our Customer Service policies, procedures and customers' expectations. Your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Delivering remedial work to customers' properties, providing them with advice and guidance on appropriate steps for the maintenance and care of their home.
- Inspection of reported defects and reporting of proposed remedial works required to the Customer Service Manager.
- Ensuring that all remedial work is completed properly, efficiently and with appropriate consideration for the customer.
- Actively manage communications with customers within their homes.
- Providing technical advice in dealing with Customer claims and enquiries.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful as our Maintenance Technician, you will have extensive practical knowledge and broad skills in house building trades and general maintenance. The Maintenance Technician will also need to possess:
- A full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Good Product Knowledge
- Knowledge of Customer Service requirements.
- An awareness of codes of practice that impact on Construction matters e.g. NHBC, Building Regs etc
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, company van & fuel card + bonus + benefits
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Maintenance Technician and be part of something extraordinary!
Avant Homes - Good.Better.Different
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£33k - £34k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£27k - £28k Annual
£35k - £43k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£16.5 - £16.5 Hourly
£14 - £14 Hourly