Operational Lead M&E
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Lead a team in a specific discipline to deliver the requirements of the site within that field
* To help deliver the site(s) budget through prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines
* To deliver a proactive, trained and engaged team ensuring that the business principles are embedded within the team
* Ensuring effective facilitation and co-ordination of third party contractors on sites
* Advising on management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
* Lead on distinct elements eg. audits, risk register
* Manage task types of work to time, cost and quality
* Breed a culture of continuous improvement and ensure that best practice is shared
* Key Capabilities/Knowledge
Experience & Qualifications
* Professionally qualified engineering background with experience of delivering FM Service.
* Knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation.
* Ability to be appointed as an Authorised Person.
* Knowledge of all relevant UK Regulatory Bodies, Local Authorities and associated legislation
* Challenge current maintenance regimes and services to deliver VFM
* Sound experience with dealing in subcontractor services (scope, cost and delivery). Ensuring delivery of VFM and QHSE standards
* Understanding of the principles of contract management and experience of procurement of suppliers including the following areas: Service Delivery Management, Relationship Management and Contract Administration.
* Good stakeholder management. Ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide range of people across all levels. Have sound and strong interpersonal skills to deal with team and a very diverse customer base.
* Track record in managing teams and dealing with conflict / poor performance
* Define and drive a positive work, safety and customer culture across the teams