Divisional Financial Controller
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a newly created opportunity for a Divisional Financial Controller to join a fast growth, PE backed, technology business based in central London. You will be joining at a key time, supporting the business as they enter their next phase of growth.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be managing a team of 4, with 2 direct reports and will be responsible for putting together the monthly management pack for investors, attending monthly meetings with stakeholders across the business, liaising with the wider finance team to consolidate the group numbers on a monthly and quarterly basis and working as the key point of contact for the auditors at year end.
The role will have extensive liaison with stakeholders across the business, including working with the Private Equity house, the Heads Of from different operational teams and the CFO.
* Leading the preparation of the Group annual report with external stakeholders
* Taking responsibility for the planning and timetable of interim and year-end audits, liaising with the Group auditors
* Consolidation of the Group management accountants
* Analyse the performance of the Group with numerous finance teams on a monthly basis
* Ad hoc project support to the Finance Director
* Handling the cashflow forecast, balance sheet and managing the group debt
You will be an ACA qualified accountant with a minimum of two years’ experience working within industry in a Group or Financial Accounting role. You will be a self-starter with the confidence to drive change within the business and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels. To be considered you must possess strong communication skills and be able to manage people effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast paced, market leading brand, where you can make an impact to their bottom line. You will have the option to join the fast track FD programme within 12 months of joining the business, in addition to benefits including share options, a competitive bonus, free gym membership and free food throughout the day
£70k - £80k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual