Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£60,000 to £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have a very exciting Project Manager position for a leading International Financial organisation in their UK HQ in Milton Keynes.
The purpose of the Project Manager position is to lead 3 major Software Projects over the next 3 years. They are a financial organisation and so experience in this sector and with any similar Projects would be extremely useful.
Projects (Full details provided on application)
1. Complete replacement of the business’s main legacy software. This is a huge application and will require very careful planning and management. This will be a hands-on Project.
2. Moving from existing Accounts Software to Dynamics XA
3. Replacing a secondary large and complex bespoke Software Package
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
* 4+ years Project Management including experience in
* Software Migrations / implementations
* Expert user of MS Project Manager (MPO)
* Experience in Banking, Finance, Asset Management.
* Large scale business requirements – Software Packages.
* To work in a hands-on capacity. You will not have a large Project Team. You will be hands on and working with supply technical depts.
* FICO OR FIS would be a massive advantage.
* Great organisational skills.
* Assertive, Self-Motivated and with a drive and determination to get things done.
There will be some International Travel with this position as it’s a global organisation. You must be happy to do this.
This really is a very unique and exciting opportunity, so if you are a Software orientation Project Manager from a Finance, banking or Asset Management background, then please send your CV to me today
£50k - £55k Annual
£550 - £600 Daily
£30k - £36k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£400 - £475 Daily
£35k - £36k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual