Regional Account Manager - Income Protection
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY: Up to £45,000
· OTE: up to £58,500
· £5,000 pa Car Allowance
· 27 Days Holiday
· Death In Service (4 x Salary)
· Great Pension Scheme (up to 25% contributory scheme)
· Private Health Cover
LOCATION: Field / Home based
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, Dundee
JOB DESCRIPTION: Regional Account Manager : Income Protection / Insurance / Heathcare and Protection Services
As a Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for managing relationships across all Intermediary disciplines within a defined regional area for our protection products. You will be expected to meet and exceed Annual Premium Income targets across all Insurance propositions set in line with the companies objectives and targets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Regional Account Manager : Income Protection / Insurance / Heathcare and Protection Services
Predominantly based from home, you will be responsible for:
· Growing the existing client base and build strong business relationships
· Working closely with the Head of Sales to recognise and develop any marketing and sales opportunities through regular business development and networking
· Develop existing and build new relationships with accounts and establish our business as the preferred supplier
· Maintain a high level of product knowledge across all product lines, understanding current and future legislation that may affect future relationships
· Deliver confident, engaging and dynamic training, seminars and workshops to business partners to create and maintain engagement
· To promote the company’s core values and ethics at all times
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Regional Account Manager : Income Protection / Insurance / Heathcare and Protection Services
Ideally with a strong background in personal insurance and protection products you will also be:
· Experienced in working with Intermediaries, IFA's and Wealth Managers
· Knowledgeable in Protection and Healthcare products
· Able to demonstrate a track record in developing new and existing accounts
· Comfortable managing a large territory
· Strong self-confident and self-disciplined
· Ideally qualified in the insurance industry (for example CII)
The company are one of the leading Healthcare and protection providers. They sell a promise - a promise to look after their members when ill health strikes. Their promise includes delivering a best in class service experience, one which is fast and efficient, yet delivers the personal touch we all enjoy. They’re proud that their service has received some of the highest accolades the industry can offer.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: PMI, IP, Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, General Insurance, IFA, Independent Financial Advisor, Personal Lines, Broker, Broker Manager, Broker Development Manager, Insurance Sales, Areas Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Territory Sales Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.