Sales Executive (Temporary – Permanent)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Working with globally recognised companies you will be responsible for building relationships with the clients and recognising and generation business opportunities within a professional business to business sales environment.
With a number of benefits and achievable commission structure. This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody who is a confident communicator with ambition and drive that may want to start a sales career – no sales experience necessary just the right attitude and work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Telesales Executive include;
* Promoting our clients business accurately to their potential customers by making outbound telephone contact.
* Take positive action to develop new sales and relationship-building skills to increase personal effectiveness and productivity.
* Maintaining a high standard of quality calls to ensure that our client’s brand is represented professionally.
* Record and pass on accurate details of sales opportunities to the Management.
* Working towards and achieving daily and weekly targets (both team and individual).
What we are looking for in you;
* Have excellent communication skills
* Enjoys building relationships with clients
* Driven by incentive schemes and hitting targets
* Customer service skills.
What’s on offer to you;
* With bonus structure you will be achieving between £17,000-£20,000.
* Sociable working hours.
* Fantastic opportunity to gain sales experience.
* Inhouse City & Guild accreditation programme.
* 1-2-1 training provided by a dedicated trainer
* Free onsite parking & close to transport links