Sales Development Representative
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£Competitive | Manchester
Sales at Sage means giving businesses of all sizes the technology to better manage everything from money to people. As a Sales Development Representative here, you’ll be part of a global market leader but with a very local heart. We’re a FTSE 100 company with over 13,000 colleagues globally and continually give back to our local communities. New job? Buzzin’!
Opening doors, generating pipeline for our field sales team and keeping the good craic flowing will be your focus in this fast-paced, energetic team. You’ll be the person who articulates our proposition to new leads and lays the foundations of great, on-going customer relationships to come. And it all starts by picking up the phone.
· Have those lively opening conversations, often at exec level, that generate attention and engagement
· Deliver the approach, strategy and selling points you agreed with our sales and marketing teams
· Develop, qualifying and growing a pipeline through email campaigns, events, LinkedIn, inbound, referrals and trade shows
· Identify which accounts are going to be key, which will be secondary and how you’ll tap into both to evolve our sales strategy
· Focus on either Lead Generation and becoming a seasoned door-opener or use the role as a training camp for a career in Field Sales where you’ll pitch to potential customers directly and close the deals!
Personality, confidence and ambition are the winning factors in a role like this. You’ll be genuinely excited by the idea of talking to people, listening to their needs, influencing their choices and negotiating deals with them. And you’ll have that uncanny knack of turning the sales opportunities you identify into on-going customer relationships.
· As much sales savvy in person as you have over the phone
· Great understanding of the BANT (budget-authority-need-and-timeframe) qualification process
· Proven reporting ability on your sales activities
· Salesforce or similar sales lead automation platform experience, ideally
· Brilliant marketing and communication skills for creating outbound campaigns
This is your chance to build an incredible Sales career with a global company right here in the Manc! And we’re not only investing in the future by changing the way millions of businesses track the movement of money through their companies, but also investing in the future of our people and communities, too. We offer serious support to ensure that you develop a career that’s as enriching as it is rewarding. As well as Platinum Elite – the most prestigious colleague award at Sage with the prize of a holiday. Plus a whole lot more
£26k - £36k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual