Senior Project Manager (Business Consulting)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Skills and responsibilities include
* Design of engagements including approach, value to be provided, resources required and financials.
* Standard Project Management practices (planning, team resourcing, team management, issue and risk management, measurement, reporting etc.)
* Managing key senior stakeholders
* Managing big picture, by observing how delivery is going, identifying breakdowns and intervening as required
* Assessing and grounding the value being produced
* Leading and facilitating meetings, presentations and workshops
* Listening for underlying and unspoken concerns, responding to them and creating listening in others
* Interpreting and managing the mood of client and making appropriate interventions at senior and executive level
To be successful in the role, candidates needs to have,
* Customer Consulting skills
* Significant experience working in Consulting (ideally external).
* Leadership Development, Organisational/Process Design
* Strong Programme/Project Management skills
* Love former experiences of transformation
* Have platform capability
* Delivers on promises.
* Excellent communication skills
Please note that whilst the office location is Edinburgh you will be required to travel around the UK as required
If you would like to find out more, then please send across an up-to-date CV as soon as possible