Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£Competitive | Manchester
Sales at Sage means giving businesses of all sizes, the technology to better manage everything from money to people. As a Sales Executive here, you’ll be part of a global market leader but with a very local heart. We’re a FTSE 100 company with over 13,000 colleagues globally and continually give back to our local communities. Howay the jobs!
There’s canny atmosphere in our Newcastle offices. But the reasons to join us go far beyond. Right now, we’re looking for Sales Executives who are hungry. Who are driven. Who are ready to get out there and show us how it’s done! Tailored solutions that light up our customers’ eyes and revolutionise their business capabilities – that’s what you’ll deliver.
· Work with existing customers, analysing their business needs, and migrating their existing Sage products over to our Business Cloud solutions
· Arrange product demonstrations to transform the way people think and work
· Identify solutions that are just perfect for our customers, so they can achieve maximum ROI
· Work in a consultative capacity – listening, responding, developing customer needs like no one has before!
· Maintain a sales pipeline in CRM (SFDC)
· Make sure we’re going all out to smash our targets!
· Create enduring relationships that allow you to cross-sell and upsell opportunities
We’re looking for people with tons of personality, confidence and ambition. You’ll want a local role with global scope for your career, which is the big appeal here. And if you’re not already in technology Sales, you’re ready to break into it in a big way!
You will need:
· The kind of telesales or outbound sales experience that’s never sat still – tons of change and improvement and, of course, amazing customer service
· Proof that you know what it means to beat your targets and KPIs
· An incredible level of drive, ambition and willingness to just keep on learning!
· A HE qualification – ideally a Business or IT degree
This is your chance to build an incredible Sales career with a global company right here in the Toon! And we’re not only investing in the future by changing the way millions of businesses track the movement of money through their companies, but also investing in the future of our people and communities too. We offer serious support to ensure that you develop a career that’s as enriching as it is rewarding
£30k - £35k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£19k - £24k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£17k - £19.5k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual