Business Development Manager (B2B)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new B2B relationships across BNP PF portfolio of products and manage all new relationships to board level. You will work closely with the Head of Business Development to formulate the sales strategy, be the key negotiator for partnership propositions and business development with new partners, delivering KPI's to the agreed business plan and taking full ownership of the relationship with key stakeholders. You will be comfortable with leading negotiations at board level both internally and externally and working closely with the partnership teams to ensure successful on-boarding and management of the relationship going forward.
This is a Home Based role, with travel to partners/ prospective partners and our office in Solihull when required.
Ideally you will have experience of:
* Working within Financial Services, Retail Partners, Banking Insurance or the Service Sector and a track record of negotiating complex deals.
* Presentation and negotiation skills at board level
* Experience of consultative selling
* Proven ability to identify and exploit new opportunities
* Familiar and compliant with Corporate Governance framework
* leading new contract negotiations and delivering on contractual commitments and negotiations
* Competitive Salary and Bonus
* Company Pension Scheme & Life assurance
* Car Allowance
* 25 day holiday allowance + Bank Holidays
* Initial and ongoing training and support from your team and management.
* A focus on your career progression and personal development
* A friendly, "can do" professional team environment
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser