Treasury Reporting Assistant
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Full training and support throughout your career at Affinion
- 25 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
- 6% Company pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Discounts & offers for Affinion employees
- Free onsite parking
Affinion International is a large international services company who are Investors in People Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like somewhere you'd like to work?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Treasury Reporting Assistant role for you...
- Ideally degree educated
- Currently or about to study an accounting or treasury qualification
- Proven accounting background
- Experience on using a Treasury Management System would be highly beneficial
- Good Excel skills and familiarity and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, experience using MS Access would be beneficial
The Treasury Reporting Assistant Role...
The Treasury Reporting Assistant will prepare accurate weekly International cash flow forecasts, for liquidity management and to minimise the level of working capital required and to make cash deposit decisions. You'll report to senior management on cash reporting and recommend actions required to meet these demands. You will also assist with delivering longer term cash flows using the indirect method (FRS 102 Statement of Cash Flows) and manage a team of one, providing training, monitoring and reviewing objectives of the team member.
Your responsibilities include:
Cash Forecasting & Liquidity Management
- Actively manage the liquidity of the bank accounts following the standard policies and procedures
- Report on weekly cash variances against prior week and long term forecast
- Seek continual process improvement to maintain accuracy and efficiency of the cash forecasting
- Assist with the measurement and improvement on working capital
- Assist with the settlement of intercompany trade balances
- Propose amounts to be invested
Assist with Long Term Cash Flow (LTCF) reporting
- Provide inputs into the indirect cash flows, using projections and assumptions
- Review and maintain assumptions
- Prepare LTCF and walk downs from EBITDA for individual entities
Maintain Controls & reporting on Bank Accounts
- Actively manage Bank Account rationalisation
- Send out Bank Audit Confirms
- Providing annual reports to be included in the filing of the Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Review and maintain of changes following policies and procedures
Affinion is a leading global provider of tailored customer engagement solutions designed to help companies build deeper connections with their customers, improve customer retention and loyalty, and generate increased revenue. We work with some of the world's largest businesses in the telecommunications, financial, retail and travel sectors.
Affinion is a part of Affinion Group which employs more than 3,000 people and offers services to more than 5000 clients across 20 different countries throughout Europe, Africa, and the Americas.
At Affinion International, our daily activities are driven by these key values:
Communication, Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion, Team Work, Total Performance and Trust
If you have accounting experience and knowledge of treasury management systems, then we want to hear from you!
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Treasury Reporting Assistant in Portsmouth.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status