Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic local company. Our client who is based near Stansted, Essex are looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator. They are a fast-growing and ambitious company looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their Technical Support and Delivery Team.
On offer is a career opportunity for a team player wanting to make a genuine difference in a forward-thinking company that places a greater emphasis on end user satisfaction. The successful candidate will be hired on potential however previous administration experience or experience in a similar role, as well as experience using Excel or Google Sheets at an intermediate level, would be advantageous.
To provide administrative support to the Tech Department. Provide operational support for the department by ensuring ticket compliance meets our high standards and by assisting with regular operations and forecasting reporting.
* Act as a first point of contact for internal issues and non-technical queries into the Tech department
* Manage the department support mailbox
* Log customer issues for further evaluation, ensuring minimum data sets are captured
* Issue device return instructions to customers
* Assess the workload of the repair engineers and assist in the distribution of their tasks
* Assist with the compilation of customer repair quotations and invoicing
* Review ticket administration carried out by repair engineers to ensure accurate data is captured
* Update and maintain customer licence asset register
* Update and maintain customer warranty log
* Assist with purchasing of devices, accessories and parts stock
* Ensure inbound goods are processed correctly within the system
* Ensure any stock moves are captured correctly within the system
* Compile and distribute weekly helpdesk repair and orders reporting
* Compile and distribute weekly forecasting reports
* Assist with department month-end reporting
Competencies, qualifications and experience:
To succeed in this role, you will be adept at prioritising, organising and planning your workload. You must have good attention to detail, be proactive and calm under pressure. You will be willing to learn and have high standards and a strong work ethic. Strong administration skills are essential.
In return, you will be provided with training and personal development and rewarded with responsibility and recognition in a fun working environment.
37 hours per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Package - £18,000 to £22,000, free parking, company days out, smart casual dress, access to swimming pool