Field Service Manager (Material Handling)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Managing a team of forklift engineers across Birmingham and the West Midlands, both on site and from the depot in order to ensure efficiency is maintained
* Regularly review engineer performance and headcount
* Visiting customers to ensure service levels are consistently improved
* Managing service contracts for material handling equipment
* Reporting directly to the National Service Manager in suggesting service improvements to forklift trucks
* Monitor costs and revenue within the service department
The role requires an individual with previous experience of Service Management. Although ideally from a material handling background, the company would also consider individuals from related industries such as powered access and plant hire, cranes or other hire equipment provided you can show evidence of having managed service teams and customers successfully.
The company are an international manufacturer and supplier of forklift trucks, thus operating in the material handling industry. Its share of the UK market has grown significantly over the last ten years and as a result the company now require a number of new sales professionals to continue its phenomenal sales success. With further expansion, there are great prospects for progression opportunities for the right individuals. Whilst running as a large corporation, the UK operations are still run with a core of people who have worked there a long time, ensuring continued support and the right kind of environment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Joe Searle on (phone number removed) or email Alternatively refer to (url removed) for our latest jobs.