Business Development Associate - German Speaking
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£35 000 to £40 000
Talent Reach is working in partnership with a global leader who is looking to add an experienced Business Development Associate to their London team. This role would be great for an experienced Business Development professional who is fluent in German. This is a great opportunity if you're passionate about the life science or IP sector.
The opportunity to join a global market leader as a business development associate
* Competitive salary
* Good comms. plan
* Company pension
* Great offices and location
Drives revenue growth of IP Services by meeting or exceeding new sales goals on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Achieves inside sales activity objectives including dials, successful calls and lead generation.
Pursues net new business through a high volume of strategic prospecting and account development.
Analyses client needs and develops strategies tailored to each organisation.
Maintains, develops and grows a rigorous pipeline, with accurate forecasting.
Negotiates and closes business segment customer orders.
Creates and manages a territory development plan and reports on results.
Utilises knowledge of intellectual property to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote business growth in the corporation
Contributes to the development of new sales revenues and client retention by identifying potential sales and retention opportunities, conducting pre-sales calls, delivering customised presentations, and providing subject-matter expertise.
Maintains and reports regularly on a pipeline of sales activity, revenue forecasts and closing timetables.
Responsible for achieving set lead generation and lead qualification targets. Responsible in achieving a specified ratio in regards to the number of qualified leads that result in sales.
Achieve individual appointment goals on a monthly basis.
Looking For: - Business Development Associate -
* University Degree required - Ideally a technical degree
* Prior intellectual property knowledge and familiarity with the patents lifecycle is strongly preferred
* Minimum of 3 years sales experience in inside sales or consultative selling environment
* Proven track record of successful prospecting and consistent achievement of targets in a complex sales environment
* Proven consultative sales abilities in law firms or legal departments of corporations
* Knowledge of SPIN and/or Miller Heiman sales methodologies preferred
* Proven ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments and influence all levels within an organization; willingness to collaborate and bring in appropriate resources to close sales
* Assimilates new information readily and is able to apply this knowledge within a customer organization
* Ability to consult with and advise customers in order to identify their needs and apply knowledge to understand customer workflows and what is important to their business; including best practice sharing
* Comfortable building ROI calculations, and demonstrating value through pay-back/financial assumptions.
* Excellent organisational skills-ability to manage multi-stage process pipeline
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
* Must have strong presentation, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and time management skills
* Desire to learn and grow with an evolving organisation a must. Focus on professional development will be key
* Solid knowledge of computers and business software applications
Please apply & all suitable candidates will be contacted. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is sometimes not possible to speak to all applicants directly. Please assume that if you have not been contacted within1 week of your application that on this occasion it will not be progressed. We thank you for your understanding