Controls Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The business are specialists in energy solutions and have grown rapidly by producing and delivering innovative products and solutions to clients.
The Controls Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting, on site, the integration of plant to clients' systems
- Developing and implementing software/hardware plant upgrades
- PLC fault finding, modification and repairs
- Interfacing between the design and commissioning teams
The successful Control Support Engineer will need:
- Experience of developing/modifying PLC automation systems
- The ability to work from schematics
- Experience of fault finding and diagnostics
- The ability to program, design and modify code
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist division within Elevation Recruitment Group; specialising in the recruitment of Senior Projects, Design, and Engineering positions Yorkshire and the surrounding regions.
For more information on this role please call Tim Rudkin on (phone number removed)