Service & Installation Engineer - Sheffield
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will be to visit clients sites around the country Installing and servicing specialist fire curtains.
Key responsibilities are:
- Undertake the installation of Smoke curtains and Fire Curtains on construction sites across the UK.
- Undertake servicing/maintenance/repairs of product as part of regular service and maintenance contracts.
- Conduct site surveys and risk assessments.
- Manage and resolve technical issues on site as they arise
- Ensuring that all installation work is clearly photographed and documented after successful commissioning.
- Attend site meetings and handover meetings to discuss progress/issues
- Adhering to method statements at all times.
- Communication of any site instructions requested by the client to the Contracts Coordinator.
- Communicating professionally and courteously at all times with clients.
- Reporting any site issues to the Project Manager/Contract Coordinator.
- Booking out at the end of each day with the client, informing them of progress.
- Being flexible based upon installation work requirements to meet company objectives.
- Liaise closely with R&D & Technical/Sales teams to develop products
- Must hold CSCS card
- Fault finding knowledge and ability.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of installing: Intruder, fire systems, access control and CCTV on construction sites. (Minimum 3 years)
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Must be flexible with working hours, as they will vary, as well as frequently working away from home.
- Will be required to work weekends as determined by business needs
- Driving is an essential requirement of this role
You should also have:
- Excellent communication Skills
- Smart appearance
- Problem solving attitude
- Driven and Business focused
- Be approachable
Package on offer:
- £24,000 - £26,000 per annum plus overtime
- Company Van and Mobile phone
- 24 days holiday plus stats
- Great company to work