Accountancy IT Support
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The PS Financials Advantage Analyst:
* is responsible for providing guidance on the usage of our software whilst maintaining account best practice.
* is able to ensure the customer requirements are met or, where possible, exceeded
* is able to manage customer expectations and communicate well at all levels
* keeps accurate details of any investigation work/solutions offered using our ticketing system (Zendesk)
* maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
* is able to document in detail both problem and resolution.
* Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage difficult situations well, focusing on a positive outcome.
* Ability to communicate well at all levels essential.
* Accounting Qualification is essential. (AAT Level 2 or above (Ideally Level 3 or above)
* Previously worked within a finance/accounting role.
We can consider flexible working, job share and PT to accommodate those studying Accountancy or wish to return to work on a PT basis
£20k - £23k Annual
£300 - £350 Daily
£250 - £275 Daily
£22k - £29k Annual
£30k - £37.5k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£300 - £300 Daily
£25k - £25k Annual