Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Kent, commutable from: Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Edenbridge, Crowborough, East Grinstead, Horley, Redhill, Godstone, Sevenoaks, Caterham etc.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Design Engineer required to join my client in Kent.
A position has opened up for an experienced Design Engineer to join a rapidly growing business in Kent, this business is growing at an exponential rate. They require a Design Engineer to join their team of engineers to continue contributions to a variety of industries.
This is an extremely profitable business which is owned by the employees through shares! So when the company does well, so do you!
Over the last 3 years there has been a huge spike in business which is projected to continue over the upcoming years!
What is on offer?
* Competitive Salary (£30,000-£40,000)
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Company Bonus
* Share Options
What is the role?
As a Design Engineer you will be joining a small team of engineers where you will work on the design and development of a range of intricate products which are used in industries where failure is not an option. These industries include Medical, Aerospace, Defence, Electronic Warfare.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Conduct studies on customer proposals.
* Design and develop systems based on customer input, product specifications, test data and standard engineering practices.
* Details drawings and coordinates the build of prototype product and tests.
* Ensures that designs and projects are complete on time and to a reasonable cost.
* Develop a manufacturing process to produce newly designed parts.
* Designs and details tools for making components or for assembly.
What are we looking for?
For the Design Engineer position we are looking for the following:
* Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline.
* Strong experience using CAD Packages, ideally AutoCAD, Solidworks or Pro-E.
* Able to read engineering drawings which will include wiring and circuit diagrams.
* Understanding of Design for Manufacture
* IT Literate - understanding of a SAP or ERP/MRP system would be desirable
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual