Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
An opportunity has arisen for a Traffic Engineer with experience in Public Realm and Highways design to join a very busy London Borough on a long-term contract basis.
As the successful candidate, your main duties will include designing and delivering a range of public realm / highway improvement schemes and sustainable transport projects across the area as well as other traffic engineering related programmes.
The projects will primarily related to the design of traffic and road safety schemes and good AutoCAD skills are essential.
- Utilising AutoCAD to design a range of highways and public realm improvement schemes
- Carrying out feasibility studies in relation to cycling and sustainable transport schemes
- Delivering projects and programmes of works across the area
- Supervising and overseeing the quality of the work delivered by the contractor & designated consultancies
- Assisting with the roll out of 20mph zones and other traffic engineering / traffic management projects.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email us on.
Please select 'Apply Now' to submit an application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
£45k - £55k Annual
£30 - £31 Hourly
£28 - £31 Hourly
£25 - £30 Hourly
£35 - £40 Hourly
£35 - £38 Hourly
£30 - £34 Hourly
£30 - £35 Hourly
£30k - £45k Annual