IT Support Analyst
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Working within our technical support team the help desk analyst will be responsible for supporting our clients that are having technical problems with its suit of applications. With excellent customer service skills, you will provide an excellent and professional standard level of support at all times to all customers and internal teams. Any applicant with either SQL knowledge/experience or Accounting experience or qualification will carry an advantage.
The Help Desk Analyst:
* is responsible for supporting and assisting both client and internal teams with technical queries on PS Financials suit of applications.
* is able to ensure the customer requirements are met or, where possible, exceeded
* is able to manage customer expectations and communicate well at all levels
* keeps accurate details of any investigation work/solutions offered using our ticketing system (Zendesk)
* maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
* is able to document in detail both problem and resolution.
* Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage difficult situations well, focusing on a positive outcome.
* Ability to communicate well at all levels.
* Previous experience of working within a Busy helpdesk environment essential.
* Experience supporting bespoke applications and software packages.
* Working knowledge of SQL advantageous.
* An understanding of networking and server technologies would be advantageous.
* Accounting Experience or Qualification would be advantageous
£24k - £27k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£18k - £22.5k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual