Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Key skills, Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical product design
- Product realisation
- 3D CAD modelling/Solidworks
- 3D Flow and Stress analysis
- 2D Cad
- Understand of CNC and Workshop practices
- BOM and mechanical drawing generation compliant with specification
- Support current engineering projects
- Design FMEA
- Part standardisation
- Support VA/VE activities
- Engineering change control
- Understanding of casting process from initial pattern design through to finishing
- A knowledge of fasteners and their application
- A knowledge of torque, together with its application and measurement
- Ability to confirm parts against drawing by measurement
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Obtain knowledge of engineering materials and their properties
- Implement continuous improvement of methodology
- Resolve technical problems, generate and implement countermeasures
- Develop creative working practices
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- New product introduction
This prestigious business already employs many highly skilled Engineers and is an excellent place to learn new skills from this experienced team. This role would ideally suit a candidate looking to progress within Mechanical Design, but it is important to note that this role is open for all to apply. Only those candidates with suitable qualifications will be considered.
Interested? If the answer is yes, then why not apply today and one of our team will come back to you if you are deemed suitable.
If this post is not suitable for your skills set but you are looking for a similar role why not get in contact and we can discuss other possible opportunities.
Minimum Required qualifications: Degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call us before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency
£45k - £45k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£34k - £37k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45.8k - £54.9k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual