2nd Line Software Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Incident management.
* Resolve Technical issues.
* Assist other members of the support team with known fixes and technical know-how.
* Monitoring of case resolutions within the support team.
* Able to manage own workloads and cases that are raised through to resolution.
* Reporting of outstanding issues and proper elevation of the caseload.
* Be able to diagnose and fix Windows based issues that may arise, quickly and efficiently.
* Liaise directly with customers regarding technical issues, via phone & email.
* Identify reoccurring technical faults and document the fix for other colleagues
* To technically assist other team members as and when needed in the day to day running.
* Take ownership of the cases that are raised and liaise with customers and colleagues at all stages through to resolution.
* To meet and exceed customer expectations and to remain professional at all times.
* Detailed understanding of Windows Server, Windows 7, 8, 10, Remote Support Tools.
* A good demonstrative knowledge of printer installation, configuration, testing & troubleshooting.
* A good understanding of network troubleshooting.
* A good understanding of endpoint security and firewall configuration.
* Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks effectively.
* Ability to multi-task and interact with customers on all skill levels.
* Able to demonstrate excellent customer service whilst handling tricky remote installations.
* Excellent time management