Software Sales & Technical Support Executive
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Their people work to solve Microsoft Integration challenges and being small gives them a lot of agility in terms of innovation, work-life balance and flexibility. They develop world class applications for the enterprise and are very focused on what they do. Every day presents new challenges and opportunities for growth by working with a team of integration specialists, achievers, visionaries and problem solvers.
They are now looking for new team members to join them to provide Sales and Technical Support for their potential new clients on a new Software product.
Responsibilities will include;
- Developing strong customer relationships
- Solve queries of the customers through email and live chat
- Demonstrating good knowledge of the product through online demos
- Providing on line demonstrations and tutorials of the product
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Providing remote support
- Computer skills required
- Customer focused empathy
- Professional and friendly
- Can multi-task and problem solve
- Enthusiastic, energetic and a team player
- Previous experience in software sales is desirable but not essential
- Technical/IT experience/interest is an advantage but not essential
PLEASE NOTE: For this role the hours will be set hours in the office, for example 1-5pm, then remote working from home 6-10pm. Differing hours may be able to be arranged but due to some of their clients being based in the USA they are looking for someone to be able to work in the evening. Those who apply must be willing to work these split hours 5 days a week, Mon-Fri.