Security Field / Fire Alarm Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The company have experienced significant growth winning profitable contracts as far away as the United States and taking on new staff. Having recently doubled the office space they are poised to become even more successful and with that in mind successful applicants will be joining at a very opportune time.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Servicing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV and access control systems.
- Working toward and exceeding maintenance and fault finding targets
- Participate in a call-out rota
- Quickly develop an understanding of the client`s needs
Essential criteria for the successful candidate include:-
- Knowledge of IP CCTV.
- Sound knowledge of the security industry.
- Reliable and committed.
- Effective communication skills & flexible approach.
- Trustworthy, honest and have integrity.
Are you ready to advance your career with a leading company in the security industry? Call Stephen at Brook Street on (phone number removed) or click on "Apply