Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
• A global manufacturing organisation supplying a range of niche products into a number of specialist sectors.
• The company is enjoying a sustained period of growth and investment.
• A strong reputation within the industry and an employer of choice, offering excellent career progression opportunities through talent programmes and work experience in different cultures.
The position will report directly to the UK Quality Director. The key focus of the position will be to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, whilst maintaining and developing the Business Management System for the manufacturing of a specialist metal products.
This position come with X3 Direct Reports.
• Develop the Quality Management System
• Develop quality department personnel
• Visiting and working with customers to overcome quality related issues
• Conduct analytical root cause analysis of concerns and implementing robust solutions
• Control all aspects of quality within internal manufacturing and business processes
• Internal auditing and overseeing quality assurance auditors
• Perform quality assessments of suppliers
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Ideally you will hold a recognised qualification (Degree/HND/HNC) in Engineering.
• Must have experience of ISO 9000 and ISO 14001 quality systems.
• Knowledge of lean production systems and quality management tools such as FMEAs, Flow Charts, Control Plans and PPAP would be a distinct advantage.
• Previous internal auditing experience, preferably qualified as a Lead Auditor
• You must have previous suitable QA experience working in a fast paced and ever changing manufacturing environment
SALARY & BENEFITS
•£35,000 - £45,000 p/a
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Healthcare Plan
• Life Assurance Scheme
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £48k Annual